Your DreamBreak includes 4 days and 3 nights in New Orleans, Louisiana, at Renaissance® New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, as well as:
• Private cooking demo class at New Orleans School of Cooking; includes dinner and beverages, recipe and aprons to keep! See Additional Information for details, restrictions and menu.
• Mix and Mingle at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts at New Orleans Coffee & Beignet Company (2 coffees and 1 order of beignets per room per day).
• Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi.
• Guest-room occupancy fee.
The moment guests step into the lobby of the 1920s-era Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, they know they’re in for something special. This award-winning hotel boasts sophisticated decor and carefully appointed rooms combined with impeccable service that makes for the perfect stay. With a location just a block away from Bourbon Street, bustling nightlife is literally right around the corner. Guests can also easily walk to Mardi Gras Museum, The National WWII Museum, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium and other top attractions.
• TackleBox seafood restaurant and New Orleans Coffee & Beignet Company®, plus in-room dining.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• AAA Four Diamond Award-winning style and service.
• Proximity to Bourbon Street, Cafe du Monde®, Louisiana Children’s Museum, Jackson Square, Ogden Museum of Southern Art and so much more.
• Nearby golf courses.
• Valet parking available at a discounted rate of US$34.20 per car, per day for DreamTrippers (includes tax).
Standard Double Guest Room accommodations with:
• 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• In-room temperature control.
• Premium bedding with custom duvet.
• Modern furnishings and contemporary decor.
• Marble bathroom with lighted makeup mirror.
• Bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• 55-inch (140-centimeter) flat-screen television with premium cable channels.
• In-room safe.
• Wi-Fi available (at your own expense).
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
817 Common Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, United States
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 76 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 75 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than May 10 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer of Booking Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than May 10 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.